Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Contest Info


A Burning Century is hosting a day long, album pre-release event at Tellus: Northwest Georgia Science Museum next weekend and we want to share the day with four lucky fans. Winners will receive free admission to the museum and an advance copy of our debut album, Lucid Dreaming!


The album is synced to the international and critically acclaimed SpacePark360 Planetarium show. Tellus is debuting the show with A Burning Century's music on Saturday, June 4th! Experience theme park thrill rides scattered all across our solar system while listening to A Burning Century!


To be eligible to win all you have to do is "like" or comment on out Ticket Giveaway promo poster, posted on our Facebook page. If you "like" and comment you will be entered twice into the drawing for the museum passes. Your name will only be entered twice, so multiple comments will not be counted.


Come spend Saturday, June 4th with A Burning Century at Tellus: Northwest Georgia Science Museum!


Contest ends Tuesday, May 31st @ 11:59 p.m.


Winners will be announced Wednesday, June 1st!

1 comment:

  1. Alas! I am too late! However, I took my oldest son(he's 10) to Tellus yesterday(it's his most favorite place in the world) and made him see the new Planetarium show. When it was over I asked him if he liked it because he was worried it might make him queasy. His first response was that he really liked the music. I had already planned on buying your album because I loved it, but I have been trying to interest him in music for several years with little success so I knew we had to have it. We listened to it all the way home and are still listening as I write. So, thank you for making awesome music!!!

    ReplyDelete